Mindfulness Intensive In-Me is a training based on the famous Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program (MBSR) from Jon Kabat-Zinn, intensified with Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) tools.
Mindulness Intensive In-Me Qualification consists of a total 30H training within a minimum of 8 weeks, including the following topics:
1) Introduction to the concept of Mindfulness and scientific evidence of mindfulness effects.
2) Foundational attitudes of Mindfulness.
3) Dealing with stress and anxiety: the three fields of life.
4) The autonomic nervous system - balancing sympathetic and parasympathetic systems.
5) Mind deconditioning - flipping limiting thoughts into empowering ways of thinking.
6) Functioning modes of the brain and emotional regulation.
7) Neurologic levels.
8) Personal mission statement.
All the topics will be introduced with individual and group dinamics, followed by mindfulness practices:
Diaphragmatic breathing, body scan, Yoga, body relaxing, sitting meditation, walking meditation, and guided meditations.